Saturday, September 24th 2022
Pie Baking Contest Rules
- To enter, bring your pie to the Tebbetts Community Center Saturday, September 24th 8am – 2:30pm. Judging starts at 3pm.
- This contest is intended for amateur bakers only! Professional bakers or those who can earn a portion of their livelihood from baking or cooking may not enter the contest.
- Each contestant must bake one pie for judges to taste.
- Pies must not require refrigeration before serving.
- Each pie must be baked in a disposable 9″ pie pan
- All pies become property of the Tebbetts Community Club
- All entries must be turned in complete with ingredient list, the recipe name and contestant name (ingredient measurements are NOT required)
- Each pie must be made from scratch. You may not use pie filling. Pre-made store-bought crusts are acceptable. Each pie must contain at least a bottom crust.
- There is no entry fee to participate
2 responses to “Homemade Fruit Pie Contest 2022”
Don’t laugh, but the pie has to be a fruit pie correct?
Yes. They cannot be refrigerated so the key is a pie that is stable at room temperature.