Picnic Wrap-Up Meeting
Due to some scheduling conflicts, the October Picnic meeting will be held on
October 12th at 7pm
We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
October Friday Nigh Dinner
-Benefit for Sam-
The October 7th Benefit for Sam Richards is only a few days away. Here are some things you should know:
- We ask that you bring a desert if you can.
- If you are eating-in, plan to park in the grass on the north side of 94 across from the community center. We are expecting a larger than usual crowd.
- The price for eat-in and drive-through is the same this month, and will remain this way moving forward. Adults: $14, Kids: $5. In October, all proceeds will go to Sam Richards.
- We will have beer and some select bottled drinks at the October dinner. It will be available in the ‘soda stand’ under the pavilion.
- There will be live music on the bandstand
- There is a silent auction. All proceeds go to Sam. Many people have donated hand made items and we think there are some really special things up for auction.
- There are several quilts up for raffle. Tickets are $5 each. You do not have to be present to win.
- There are two guns up for raffle, but they almost sold out.
- There is a 50/50 raffle. Tickets are $1.
Sunday, October 23 – 3:00 to 4:30 p.m.
Our annual community Halloween Party will be
Sunday October 23. Trunk or Treat was such a huge
success last year that we will do it again this year.
We will start at 3:00 p.m. at the community hall with our open trunks! We hope you will each
bring your car, park it at the hall and open your trunk so that when children come by, you can
put candy in their trick or treat bags. Please feel free to decorate
your car trunks and to dress in costume. There will be delicious
grilled hot dogs, a bag of chips, and a bottle of water for the
children to take home or eat there. Everyone, except the trunk
or treat cars, will park across the street in the community parking
Women’s Brunch in Mokane
October 22, 2022 – 10 a.m.
Mokane UMC Fellowship Hall
(Sponsored by the River Circuit UMW of Mokane and Tebbetts)
“Jesus Makes OurHearts Sing”
Delicious Food – Door Prizes
Entertainment by the Liberty Belles
Invite your neighbor and your co-worker.
They’ll have a great time!
“Make a joyful noise unto the LORD.” Psalm 100:1